The Larrivée Baker-T is our ultra-high-end tele-style electric that is precision made in America for any player that demands the finest. The Baker-T employs only the highest quality parts and materials available. Exactly what you would expect from any guitar built under the Larrivée brand. With features like our fast-playing "Slim C" neck profile and “Super-Satin” hand-rubbed satin-finish neck, you'll enjoy hours of effortless and comfortable playing. The custom Seymour Duncan "Baker-T" and Broadcaster pickups deliver that classic warm tele lead tone with all the extra punch and twang you want. The Baker-T 2020 is a fully loaded, fully serviceable electric that will inspire any player to take it to the next level.
Other features include medium jumbo frets, "Duncan" forearm cut, comfortable belly cut, and rounded neck shoulders to ease "behind the nut string bends". You can also personalize your Baker-T with one of several cap wood options available such as spalted Maple, Hawaiian Koa, African Black Limba, East Indian Rosewood, and custom.
Larrivée Baker-T 2020 Specifications:
• Cap wood: Various Species at Customer Request
• Main Body: Light Weight Swamp Ash (Fraxinus Americana)
• Traced from 1953 Blackguard
• Single piece Flamed Maple Neck (Acer saccharum)
• Fast Playing “Slim-C” Neck
• 25.5" Scale Length
• First Fret 0.825” - 12th Fret 0.875”
• 1 & 11/16 Nut Width
• CNC Machined Compound Radius. 9.5” Radius at the nut, 14” Radius at the 20th Fret
• Dual Action Truss Rod w/ Spoke Nut Adjustment at Body
• Indian Rosewood Fretboard w/MOP Dots
• High-Density Bone Nut
• Traditional 1950’s Deep Pocket Bolt-On.
• Stainless Steel Threaded Neck Inserts / Stainless Steel Neck Screws
• Neck Angle Machined into Neck Pocket/Heel for Perfect Saddle Height
• Hand sprayed Ultra-High Sheen Gloss Pure Acrylic Body
• “Super-Satin” Hand Rubbed Satin Finish Neck
• Gotoh SDS 510 Nickel Tuners w/ CARD system
• Callaham Stainless Steel Model “T” Bridge Enhanced Vintage 3-Barrel Compensated Saddles
• Callaham Stainless Steel String Ferrules
• Callaham Stainless Steel Old Style Round String Tree with Polished String Slots to Reduce Friction.
• Callaham Custom Made Satin Finish “Extra Thick” Stainless Steel Neck Plate
• Callaham Custom Made Satin Finish “Shifted Volume” Control Plate
• Schaller Satin Finish Speed Knobs
PICKUPS & ELECTRICAL:
• Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Shop “Real Broadcaster” Bridge Pickup. Custom Hand Wound by 25+ Year Veteran Maricela Juarez (MJ)
• Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Shop “Larrivée Baker-T” Neck Pickup. Alnico 5 Sand Cast Magnets, Chrome Plated Brass Cover, Double Lacquer Dipped (before and after winding) and Vacuum Wax Potted. DC Resistance ~7.8K Ohms. *Optional Duncan SM1 Mini bucker available at no additional cost.
• CRL 3-Way Switch w/ Top Hat Switch Tip
• Volume Pot: Bourns “Low-Drag” 250 Audio Taper Pot
• Tone Pot: Bourns “Low-Drag” 300k Linear Taper Pot.
• Capacitor: 0.047uf Vintage Paper-In-Oil Capacitor.
• D’addario XL110 Strings
• Hard Shell Case